Our trial teams draw on significant e-Discovery experience to craft practical, reasonable, and cost-efficient results for clients, as data set for litigation, arbitration and investigations become more complex we take decisive actions and steps to make the discovery process more efficient and insightful by thinking strategically from the start minimizes cost and hassle for clients while ensuring the best possible position in a lawsuit by combining legal expertise with leading technology, we empower our teams to arrive at informed decisions, with the utmost efficiency .
This in turn has helped Bf solution drive successful outcomes for our clients.
For clients facing eDiscovery challenges outside the context of litigation, we bring a great deal of experience in antitrust and regulatory responses, high-volume due diligence, and data-intensive internal investigations.
Our team of technologists and attorneys make it a priority to understand our clients’ businesses and intellectualize the nuances of the matters for which the firm provides e-discovery services.
We are proud to provide e-discovery services to high-profile clients for their most important and complex cases.
Our in-house ESS attorneys and technology professionals offer a scalable and comprehensive range of legal technology solutions and services, including:
- Meticulous, defensible document reviews
- Consultation, project management, budgeting and cost shifting
- Predictive coding and analytics
- Rule 30(b)(6) deposition and
- Rule 26(f) conference preparation
- Litigation readiness
- E-discovery response plan and toolkits
- Legal hold implementation
- Document collection and retention
- Records and information preservation and management
- Data mapping
- Legacy data management
- Records inventory
- Protocol, policies and procedures development
- Corporate due diligence
- Internal investigations and audits
- Non-litigation email and document review and analysis